I was thrilled to get this award off Rob my lovely blogging buddy. Although when I read about it being meant for newbie bloggers it made me chuckle, since I’ve been blogging on/off for 6 years! (It’s been how long?!)
This blog has been going for about 6 months after my years break, so I guess it still counts. Do have a read of his blog though because it’s awesome.
My answers are as follows :
1) What is going to make 2014 great for you?
This applies to all aspects of my life currently but, one in particular is the fact that I’m to going conquer my fear of public speaking and become an awesome speaker.
2) If you won a million pound, what’s the first thing you would buy?
A luxurious converted vintage barn with 12 acres of land and some horses and a little farm. I’d of course turn that into a business also!
3) If you could go 5 years back in time, what one thing would you tell your younger self?
Trust your gut because it’s ALWAYS right.
4) What is your spirit animal?
Dolphin – don’t me ask my why but I just feel a connection with water and them in particular.
5) What was the last thing you learnt about yourself?
That my character is strong and it will always be that way.
6) What is your biggest passion?
7) Who is your favourite music artist/group at the moment?
8) Do you have any hidden talents?
They wouldn’t be hidden if I told you….
9) What is your biggest blog pet peeve?
Keeping up with a schedule and sticking to the days that I say I will post – this concept pretty much sums up my life though. I’m forever saying yes to stuff and having to re-arrange. There’s a joke in there about a dairy.
10) Do you have any life mottos?
Yes in quote form..
‘Thoughts become things.’ Bob Proctor
‘ If you can dream it, you can do it.’ Walt Disney
‘ Love what you do and you’ll never work a day in your life.’ Confucious
11) As there’s so much focus on the number 11, describe yourself in 11 words.
Wow this is a challenge. OK let me think…
Giggly, thoughtful, introverted, flirty, grateful, hedonistic, private, switched on (that’s two) ditsy, shy.
Some of those are a little contradictory but each in small dosages make up me.
1) What 3 words describe your life so far?
2) If you could take one trip to anywhere, where would it be and why?
3) If you could give one piece of advice what would it be?
4) Do you have a particular memory that stands out if so tell us about it.
5) If you could life swap with someone for a day who would it be and what would you do?
6) What’s your favourite dish?
7) Dog or cat?
8) Quiet night in or night out on the town?
9) Shoes or bags?
10) To give greatness or to receive greatness?
11) To keep in theme with 11, what 11 qualities do you look for in others?