Although I’ve been a bit quiet (practically asleep) on the blogging front recently, a lovely blogger stopped by to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m supper chuffed, this is my 2nd award in a few months. Perhaps it will give me the motivation (kick up the elbow) to blog a bit more! So for now, here’s 7 things I need to tell you in order to be able to accept this blogging award.
7 Things About Me…
1. I love coffee beans.I love the feel of them and I always get told off for ‘feeling the coffee beans up’ whilst waiting in line for a hot chocolate.
2. I love water. My childhood holidays involved me living in the swimming pool whilst my parents scowled at me.
3. I don’t own a mobile phone and haven’t done for 3 years.
4. I’ve one flat foot – it’s the left one.
5. My hair length is 58 inches.
6. I’m driven by fun rather than money (thought they’re both related.)
7. I’m moving by the beach soon, which one I’m not too sure of yet.
So that’s 7 things about me – still awake? I am meant to nominate 15 people but in truth I don’t follow enough bloggers that would qualify for this award so here is an attempt to ‘try and follow the rules’.
My nominees are :
Tell us 7 things about you and then nominate up to 15 other bloggers.
Chelsea – Louise